POTNETWORK.COM TERMS & CONDITIONS
Scope of Use
This Site is provided by Online Media Group, Inc. All software and content included on this site, such as text, images, and logos, is the owned or licensed property of Online Media Group, Inc., its licensors or content suppliers and is subject to protection by United States and other national copyright laws. Online Media Group, Inc. grants you permission to view and use the content made available to you on the Site in connection with your use of the Site. Otherwise, no material from this Site or any other web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Online Media Group, Inc. may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose may constitute an infringement of Online Media Group, Inc. copyright and other proprietary rights. Any product, process or technology described in this Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Online Media Group, Inc. are not licensed hereunder. You have no right, title or interest (and no copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right) in or to the Site or any materials and you agree not to “frame” or “mirror” the Site.
If you are accessing the Site in the course of a business, you agree to indemnify us and to keep us indemnified from all or any liability or damages incurred in contract, tort or otherwise towards a third party as a result of your use of this Site.
The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Online Media Group, Inc., unless otherwise noted, and they may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Online Media Group, Inc.’s or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Online Media Group, Inc. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site.
Links to third-party web sites may be provided on this Site. If so, they are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. Online Media Group, Inc. has not reviewed all third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Online Media Group, Inc. does not endorse or make any representations about such sites, or any information or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you access any third party sites linked to this Site, you do so at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this Site, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Site, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the PotNetwork.com logo or any other Online Media Group, Inc. trademark or service mark.
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Site.
- You do not in any way imply that Online Media Group, Inc. is endorsing any products or services other than its own.
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with Online Media Group, Inc. nor present any other false information about Online Media Group, Inc.
- You do not otherwise use any Online Media Group, Inc. trademarks displayed on this Site without express written permission from Online Media Group, Inc.
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you.
- Your website does not contain content that is pornographic, offensive, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Online Media Group, Inc. expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in this section for breach of these linking terms and to take any action it deems appropriate. You shall fully indemnify Online Media Group, Inc. for any loss or damage suffered by Online Media Group, Inc. for breach of these linking terms.
Any material, information, idea or other communication you transmit to or post on this Site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by Online Media Group, Inc. and/or its designees for any purpose whatsoever free and clear of any claim of ownership from any parties that have used this Site including, but not limited to developing and manufacturing products, publications for business gain, or any other use deemed appropriate by Online Media Group, Inc. (“Communications”). Furthermore, and without limitation, Online Media Group, Inc. will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Communication of every kind and nature everywhere. Online Media Group, Inc. will be entitled to use the Communication for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person sending the Communication. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and that you, not Online Media Group, Inc., have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. Online Media Group, Inc. will have no obligations with respect to the Communications. Online Media Group, Inc. and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
Revisions and Modifications
Online Media Group, Inc. may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time. Online Media Group, Inc. may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability.